Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My umbrella plant has a few leaves that have brown spots on them and tiny black specs??

I have had this plant for years it has beautiful new growth and now I see that some of the older leaves have brown spots and black specs that feel like little bumps and will wipe off! Help, what is this %26amp; what do I do??

My umbrella plant has a few leaves that have brown spots on them and tiny black specs??
HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR WATERING PATTERN THIS WILL CAUSE YOUR LEAVES TO TURN YOU MIGHT HAVE A BUG INFESTATION LOOK UNDER YOUR LEAVES AND SEE IF YOU HAVE TINY LITTLE BUGS CRAWLING YOU NEED TO REMOVE THESE LEAVES THAT ARE TURNING AS THEY MAY INFECT THE PLANT THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GROWING MOLD OR FUNGUS CONDITION BUT UNLESS I SEE CAN NOT BE 100 PERCENT SURE BIT IF YOU DO SEE BUGS YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR PLANT OUT SIDE AND WASH EACH LEAVE DOWN WITH A SOLUTION OF JOY DISH WASHING AND WARM WATER DO THIS TO EACH LEAVE INFECTED OR NOT AND ALSO TRY TO GET THE STEM AS WELL THIS MAY SOUND CRAZY BUT IT TRULY DOES WORK GOOD LUCK
Reply:it sounds like you have a fungus. go to the local garden shop and buy a fungicide.

music player

No comments:

Post a Comment